In this program, project managers and team members will learn critical processes to plan, execute, monitor and control projects. Using a supporting case study, you will plan and create key project documentation used to manage and control projects.
This program is a broad and deep exploration of the nine project management knowledge areas and covers essential tools and techniques that address all of the project life cycle, including dealing with risks, issues and changes. It will explain the work breakdown structure that enables the schedule, budget and human resources to be identified and tracked throughout the project.
Who Will Benefit
People who have had some experience of projects, including managers, project team leaders, project managers or project team members.
As a result of attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Assess the organisational context for the project and apply project management principles to workplace initiatives
- Develop a project strategy which will lead to an effective overall project plan
- Build a suitable project structure and team
- Manage the relationships with all stakeholders in the project
- Develop techniques for monitoring, controlling and reporting project progress
- Successfully deliver a completed project and evaluate project outcomes
- Understand the link between project outcomes and business benefits.
Additional fee applies for assessment (depending on selection of qualification)
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.